Applications are invited for an Economic and Community Development Support Officer. This is a maternity relief position for a period of up to 15 months.
This position will provide administrative and research assistance to the Economic and Community Development Manager. The successful applicant will be required to:-
- Support the Economic and Community Development section in working to achieve the Corporate / Strategic Goals;
- Be responsible for handling everyday enquiries and provide information or referrals as appropriate;
- Independently manage / implement small-scale projects or components of large-scale projects when required.
Salary and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Queensland Local Government Officers Award – State and Burdekin Shire Council’s Enterprise Bargaining Agreement. The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 4 ($67,781). Commencing salary shall be dependent upon the skills and experience of the applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on 07 4783 9800.
Applications for 12/31 – Economic and Community Development Support Officer (Maternity Relief) should include:
- Cover letter
- Statements addressing the Selection Criteria
- A current resume with two referees
Applications can be submitted to:
Applications close on Friday, 21 September, 2012. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact the Acting Economic and Community Development Manager, Mrs. Eliza Lovell on 07 4783 9800.