Burdekin Shire Council wishes to advise that bitumen reseal works will commence on the following avenues and streets in the Home Hill urban area on Thursday 12th June, 2014 commencing at 6.00am.
- Fourth Street – 9th to 11th Avenue
- Eighth Street – 13th to 14th Avenue
- Ninth Street – 8th to 9th Avenue
- Fifteenth Street – 1st to 3rd Avenue
- First Avenue – 15th to 17th Street
- Tenth Avenue – 2nd to 4th Street
- Tenth Avenue – 4th to 6th Street
- Eleventh Avenue – 6th to 8th Street
- Twelfth Avenue – 8th to 10th Street
Residents are requested to have their vehicles parked away from the roadway as far as practicable to avoid bitumen overspray.
Motorists are asked to obey all directional signs and Traffic Controllers for their own safety and the safety of Council’s workforce.
Burdekin Shire Council would like to thank the residents and road users in anticipation of their patience during the construction period.
For further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800.