Attention Burdekin businesses – if you are curious about how the defence industry works and want to know if there are opportunities for your business in this sector then this seminar is for you.
This seminar will provide businesses with an introduction to working in the defence sector. It will discuss what businesses need to know and do if they want to deal directly with defence or access prime contractor supply chains.
You will learn:
- How the defence sector works
- What the difference between capability and non-materiel procurement means for suppliers
- How key agencies in the defence sector engage with industry and what they do
- How to engage with prime contractors and defence
- Where you can go to develop your business’ capabilities to work in defence
- How to decide if the defence industry is for you
The seminar will be held from 8.30am-1pm on Friday, May 30, 2014, at Jupiters Townsville Hotel and Casino, Sir Leslie Thiess Drive, Townsville. The cost is $25 per person. Places are limited so book early to reserve your seat.