BURDEKIN RIVER BRIDGE
TEMPORARY LANE CLOSURES – MAINTENANCE WORKS
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) wishes to advise that single lane closures on the Burdekin River Bridge, Home Hill will take place (weather permitting) on the following dates:
- Monday 31 August to Thursday 3 September 2015
- Friday 4 September 2015
- Tuesday 8 September to Friday 11 September 2015
- Monday 14 September to Friday 18 September 2015
- Tuesday 22 September to Friday 25 September 2015
- Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2015
- Wednesday 7 October to Saturday 10 October 2015
9.00am to 2.45pm (please note start and finish times)
During this time, speed restrictions will be in place and the site will be under traffic control. North and south bound road users should expect minor delays.
To minimise disruptions, heavy vehicles operators with loads wider than three (3) metres must contact David Macauley on 0407 690 314 to advise of an anticipated time of arrival to allow for road barriers and other infrastructure to be cleared. Failure to give advance warning will result in further delays.
We apologise for any inconvenience and seek your cooperation during this program of works. If you have any queries in relation to this work, please contact the Customer and Stakeholder Management team on 1800 625 648.