Burdekin Shire Council wishes to advise that asphalt works will be undertaken at the following locations and dates, weather permitting:
- Munro Street from Edwards Street to Parker Street – Sunday 26th April 2015
- Queens Lane – Monday 27th April 2015
- Twelfth Street and Fourteenth Avenue Roundabout – Monday 27th April 2015
- Upper Haughton Road and Black Road intersection – Tuesday 28th April 2015
- McDowell Road – Wednesday 29th April 2015
These works will be constructed utilising traffic controllers with the likelihood of reduced trafficable widths during the laying of asphalt.
Motorists are asked to obey all directional signs and any instructions from traffic controllers or on site personnel for their own safety and the safety of Council’s workforce.
Burdekin Shire Council thanks residents and road users in anticipation of their patience during the construction period.
For further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800.