The Corporate Plan plays a vital role in the future of our Shire. It is the overarching plan that defines the higher order objectives of Burdekin Shire Council. The Corporate Plan sets outs Council’s Values and Mission Statement and is used to develop Council’s Operational Plans and Budget.
The 2016-2021 Corporate Plan was adopted by Council on Tuesday, 14th June 2016 and is available for inspection at:
- Burdekin Shire Council Chambers, 145 Young Street, Ayr
- Burdekin Library, Graham Street, Ayr and
- Home Hill Library, Ninth Avenue, Home Hill.
You can also download and view a copy of any of the following Corporate Plans for free.
- Corporate Plan 2016-2021 - (pdf 18.76 MB)
- Corporate Plan 2015-2020 - (pdf 14.47 MB)
- Corporate Plan 2013-2018 - (pdf 162.09 kB)
- Corporate Plan 2012-2017 - (pdf 214.39 kB)
- Corporate Plan 2011-2016 - (pdf 156.08 kB)
- Corporate Plan 2010-2015 - (pdf 147.18 kB)
- Corporate Plan 2009-2014 - (pdf 147.09 kB)
- Corporate Plan 2008-2013 - (pdf 152.99 kB)
- Corporate Plan 2007-2012 - (pdf 75.78 kB)