Weed Complaints or Reports

If you would like to report sightings of weed infestations please contact Customer Service 4783 9800. Council treats weeds on footpaths annually but will respond if a request is made.

Weed Plant Identification

If you have found a weed on your property and would like it identified, contact Customer Service who will pass on your information to a Pest Management Officer (PMO). The PMO will then need to complete a site inpsection.

Declared weed and plant fact sheets are available in the Customer Service Centre or alternatively you can visit the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry website for more information.

Weed Harvester

The Council have a weed harvester which can be made available to clear waterways on your property of declared weed. This harvester is also available to be used by other Local Governments.

Comments are closed.