Skip links and keyboard navigation
Policies and Procedures
- Your membership card is necessary for all transactions.
- Full resident members may borrow up to 12 items for a period of one month, taken from the following:
- Twelve books
- Four magazines
- Four Audio Visual items (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, CD-ROM)
- Six Audio Books (CD, MP3)
- Non-resident members can borrow up to four items with a limit of one audio visual item.
- You may renew or reserve Library materials simply by phoning either Library or visiting the library web site.
- You will need your membership card to do this.
- Overdue item reports are generated daily and if you have any overdue items you will be sent a reminder notice either by email or mail.
- Your library membership card may be blocked if overdue items are not returned upon request.
Copyright © 2012-2013 Burdekin Shire Council - ABN 66 393 843 289