Our New On-Line services are available both in the library and from home.
If you don’t have bluefire reader installed you will need to download it. The links are provided below.
If you have a Desktop or Laptop (PC or Mac) you will need Adobe Digital Editions. Click here for a guide to setting this up.
Before starting please read the getting started guides. This will explain in simple steps what is needed to set your device up.
You need to register with your library card for this service.
Click on the graphic above and when the page opens then click the sign in link on the top right hand side.
- Scroll down click the register button
- Fill in all fields – You MUST use your library barcode
- Click register and when you receive a confirmation email from us you will be able to start borrowing.
To get started you need to register for this service with your library card.
- Click the above graphic
- When the page opens click on the indieflix link in the middle of the page
- first time users will need to click the create new account (click the link in top right hand corner)
- Enter library card number (membership number) and click on Next button..
- Once library card number is validated, enter your details and click Create Account…
- You will be asked to enter your password and Log in…
- You may see an advisory notice. Click the check box to acknowledge the terms and conditions, and also click the check box next to ‘Do not ask me again’ if you do not want to see this notice every time you login. Click Continue…
- When you first login to IndieFlix, you will be asked to create your personal IndieFlix account. You need to do this in order to ‘favourite’ (queue) films and to comment/rate films. Use the same email address/password as you did when creating your indieflix account.