Local Governments are required under legislation to maintain a register and to make the information in it available for public inspection. The following registers have been made available to the public and can be accessed either online or upon request.
The following registers must be made available to the public and published on Council’s website.
- Register of Local Laws (S31 LGA09)
- Register of Fees and Charges (S98 LGA09)
- Register of Councillors’ Interests (S290 LGR12) – Access is subject to the provisions of S293 LGR
- Register of Delegations by Local Government (S260 LGA09)
- Register of Development Applications (S730 SPA09)
Accessible Upon Request
The following registers are not required to be published on the website but must be made available to the public upon request.
- Register of Delegations by Chief Executive Officer (S260 LGA09)
- Register of Beneficial Enterprises (S41 LGA09)
- Register of Roads (S74 LGA09)
- Dog Registry (S179 Animal Management (Cats & Dogs) Act 2008)