Tuesday 18th October 2011 5:30pm-7pm
In the John Drysdale Room, Burdekin Council Chambers, 145 Young Street, Ayr.
RSVP by Tuesday 11th October to
Council Customer Service on 07 4783 9800
Drinks and Nibbles will be provided.
NBN – How will it affect your business?
With the National Broadband Network (NBN) rolling out around Australia, there is a lot of confusion surrounding what the NBN is, what it can do and how it will affect business – particularly in regional areas. Now is the time to understand the opportunities available and how to keep a competitive advantage.
What will be covered
- What is the NBN and how will it affect business?
- What are the benefits of the NBN?
- Case studies from existing businesses using the NBN
- The importance of being ready to take full advantage of the NBN
- Any business – large or small – looking to understand how the NBN can help their business
- Business Owners
- Business Managers
Who should attend?
Proudly brought to you by Burdekin Shire Council, Townsville Enterprise and the Queensland Government