Burdekin Shire Council (BSC) invites tenders for construction, installation and commissioning of a fluoridation augmentation at each of four (4) water treatment plants in the Shire i.e. South Ayr, Nelson Lagoon, Council Chamber and Homehill.
The scope is defined in the downloadable documentation prepared on behalf of BSC by Harrison Grierson consultants; The scope includes but is not limited to:
- construction of a masonry fluoridation building at each of the four sites to a standard design provided;
- the construction of associated access road and walkways;
- service water pipework and all connections to existing pipework;
- chemical dosing equipment and safety systems;
- electrical control systems.
Submissions close at 12 Noon on Friday 23 November 2012.
Quotation documents are available from the Council’s Customer Service Centre at any time during normal office hours or you can download the quotation documents from the Council’s web site.