Quotations are invited for the above quotation closing at 4pm on Friday 12 July, 2013.
- A mare, chestnut with white blaze
- A foal / yearling, filly, grey with chestnut patches; and
- A gelding, dark brown
The horses will be available for inspection on Tuesday, 9 July, 2013 between the hours of 10.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
Please contact Miss Gemma Bonnett for details on viewing location. Any persons making inspections of the horse/s must comply with Council’s Workplace Health and Safety Standards, and in particular wearing of closed in footwear.
Conditions of Sale
- The successful Tenderer/s must remove the horse/s by 4.00pm Monday 22 July 2013.
- All costs associated with the removal of the horse/s will be met by the Tenderer.
- The horse/s must be relocated to a property that ensures compliance with either Council’s Local Law No. 2 (Animal Management) 2012 or that of another Council if relocated out of the Burdekin Shire area.
General conditions of Tendering
Tender must be submitted on the tender form provided. The Tender is to be lodged in a sealed envelope marked with:
Chief Executive Officer
Burdekin Shire Council
QBSC/13/020 Tender – Hors
Tender is to be lodged in the container marked ‘Tender Box’ at:
Burdekin Shire Council Administration Office
145 Young Street
AYR QLD 4807
Tenders must be in the Tender Box by the closing time. Tenders close 4.00pm, Friday 12 July 2013 . An electronic submission via e-mail will be accepted. All submissions must be readable by Microsoft Office applications or Adobe Reader. E-mail submissions will only be accepted if sent to .
Quotations shall be deemed to be inclusive of GST. Quotations received by telephonic advice will not be considered. Late quotations will not be considered. The highest or any quotations will not necessarily be accepted.
Tender documents are available from the Council’s Customer Service Centre at any time during normal office hours or you can download the Tender and complete the Tender reponse form.