Burdekin Shire Council wishes to advise that Bridge Inspections will be undertaken on the following:
- Viv Cox Bridge – Barratta Road – Tuesday 1st December 2015
- Anabranch River Bridge and Overflow Bridge – Rita Island Road – Wednesday 2nd December 2015
- John Ahern Bridge – Sheepstation Creek Road – Thursday 3rd December 2015
- Bahr Road Bridge – Bahr Road – Thursday 3rd December 2015
- Plantation Creek Bridge – Rita Island Road – Friday 4th December 2015
- Burdekin Road Bridge – Old Burdekin Road – Friday 4th December 2015
These inspections will be undertaken with the utilisation of traffic controllers with the likelihood of reduced trafficable widths during the works.
Motorists are asked to obey all directional signs and any instructions from traffic controllers or on site personnel for their own safety and the safety of Council’s workforce.
Burdekin Shire Council thanks residents and road users in anticipation of their patience during this inspection period.
For further information please visit Council’s website www.burdekin.qld.gov.au or contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800.