The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) wishes to advise that single lane closures on the Burdekin River Bridge will take place on the following dates (weather permitting) between the hours of 9.30am and 2.30pm.
- Monday 16 February to Friday 20 February 2015
- Tuesday 24 February to Saturday 28 February 2015
- Monday 2 March to Friday 6 March 2015
- Tuesday 10 March to Saturday 14 March 2015
- Monday 16 March to Friday 20 March 2015
- Tuesday 24 March and Wednesday 25 March 2015
- Monday 13 April to Wednesday 15 April 2015
During this time, speed restrictions will be in place and the site will be under traffic control. North and south bound road users should expect minor delays.
To minimise disruptions, heavy vehicles operators with loads wider than three metres must contact David Macauley on 0407 690 314 a minimum of 24 hours in advance to advise of an anticipated time of arrival to allow for road barriers and other infrastructure to be cleared. Failure to give advance warning will result in further delays.
We apologise for any inconvenience and seek your cooperation during this program of works. If you have any queries in relation to this work, please contact the Community Engagement Services team on 1800 625 648.