The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) wishes to advise that single lane closures on the Burdekin River Bridge, Home Hill will take place (weather permitting) on the following dates:
- Tuesday 16 June to Saturday 20 June 2015
- Monday 22 June and Thursday 25 June 2015
- Tuesday 30 June to Friday 3 July 2015
- Monday 6 July to Friday 10 July 2015
- Tuesday 14 July to Friday 17 July 2015
- Monday 20 July to Friday 24 July 2015
9.00am to 2.45pm (please note start and finish times)
During this time, speed restrictions will be in place and the site will be under traffic control. North and south bound road users should expect minor delays.
To minimise disruptions, heavy vehicles operators with loads wider than three metres must contact David Macauley on 0407 690 314 to advise of an anticipated time of arrival to allow for road barriers and other infrastructure to be cleared. Failure to give advance warning will result in further delays.
We apologise for any inconvenience and seek your cooperation during this program of works. If you have any queries in relation to this work, please contact the Customer and Stakeholder Management team on 1800 625 648.