TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
FRIDAY 26TH JUNE TO SATURDAY 27TH JUNE 2015
The following temporary road closures and changes to traffic conditions will be in place on Friday 26th June 2015 from 8.30am to 10.30pm and on Saturday 27th June from 8.30am to 3.30pm for the hosting of the Burdekin Show.
Road Closures and Traffic Conditions
- Craig Street will be closed at its intersection with Bruce Highway
- Mackenzie Street will be closed at its intersection with Jones Street
- Bruce Highway traffic will be reduced to 40km/hr
Parking for the Burdekin Show will be available at the following locations
- Buses, Taxis and Disabled parking only in Craig Street with access via Mackenzie Street
- General parking on both sides of Mackenzie Street from Lynch Street to Jones Street
- General parking on Showgrounds side only of the Bruce Highway from Lynch Street to Ayr Cemetery
For further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800.
Click the following link for a copy of the 2015 Burdekin Show Traffic Management Plan.
- TMP Burdekin Show 2015 - (pdf 265.07 kB)