Burdekin Shire Council would like to encourage Residents, School, Community Groups and Sporting Groups to hold a stall at the Community Garage Sale being held at the Park Street Cul-de-sac at Anzac Park on Saturday, 22nd October 2016 from 8am – 12pm.
Get involved and register your Garage Sale with Australia’s Biggest Garage Sale of the Year!! Register by 25th September to receive a FREE sellers pack with posters and flyers.
What is Garage Sale Trail?
- Garage Sale Trail is a national day of buying, selling, reusing and meeting the locals.
- Garage Sale Trail is powered by the councils of Australia.
- This year’s event will be held on Saturday, 22nd October 2016
- Garage Sale Trail is for households, community groups, schools, charities, makers and creators. Sellers and Shoppers. Absolutely everyone can get involved for free.
How to get started!
- Register a Sale – Go to www.garagesaletrail.com.au and register your Garage Sale. You can register to have your Garage Sale at your house or you can register to hold a Garage Sale at the Community Garage Sale at the Park Street Cul-de-sac at Anzac Park. Shoppers can register for free to find the treasure in their neighbourhood also.
- Make it Your Own – Get people interested in your sale by giving it a fun name, listing some of your most exciting items and personalising your sale page.
- Browse Trails – Check out the sales in your area and create your very own treasure trail map. You can search for sales in the Burdekin by typing Burdekin in the ‘find sales’ icon.
- Promote Your Sale – Spread the word by sharing your sale on social media and putting up posters in your neighbourhood.
For more information, please contact Melissah or Tammy on 4783 9800. Alternatively, you can go www.garagesaletrail.com.au