Burdekin Shire Council wishes to advise that bitumen reseal works will commence on the following street and roads on Monday 14th November, 2016 to Saturday 19th November, 2016, commencing at 7.00am daily.
Monday 14th November and Thursday 17th November 2016
- Beach Road, Ayr from Chippendale Street to Dosetto Street
- Beach Road, Ayr from Alva Beach towards Ayr for the extent of approx. 3km
Tuesday 15th November and Friday 18th November 2016
- Cunningham Street, Ayr from Burke Street to Woods Street
- Drysdale Street, Ayr from Burke Street to Woods Street
- Young Street, Ayr from Wilmington Street to Munro Street
Wednesday 16th November and Saturday 19th November 2016
- Munro Street, Ayr from Chippendale Street to Parker Street
- Fourteenth Street, Home Hill from Fourteenth Avenue to Eleventh Avenue
The above schedule may be subject to changes.
Residents are requested to have their vehicles parked away from the roadway as far as practicable to avoid bitumen overspray.
Motorists are asked to obey all directional signs and Traffic Controller for their own safety and safety of Council’s workforce.
Burdekin Shire Council would like to thank residents and road user in anticipation of their patience during the construction period.
For further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800