Burdekin Shire Council is seeking applications for a Temporary Part-Time Human Resources Officer to provide administrative support in the Human Resources section of Council.
This is a temporary, part-time maternity relief position for a period of up to fifteen months with the hours of work totalling 64 hours per fortnight.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Coordinator, the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating Council’s training and development requirements
- Maintaining employee training records and training databases
- Maintaining Council’s online training system
- Conducting new employee inductions
- Monitoring the training budget and preparing monthly reports
- Providing administrative assistance in the areas of HR, Workplace Health and Safety and Payroll
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 3 ($58,991pa) with commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 17/14 - Human Resources Officer (Maternity Relief) - (pdf 436.88 kB)
Applications for 17/14 – Human Resources Officer should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria found on the last page of the Position Description
Applications are to be submitted online using the Online Job Application Form.
Applications close on Wednesday 17 May, 2017 at 5.00pm. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact the Human Resources Coordinator – Belinda Tinus on (07) 4783 9800.