Burdekin Shire Council is seeking applications for a Community Development Support Officer to provide administrative support in the community and cultural venues sections of Council.
This is a temporary, full-time position for a period of up to six months with the hours of work totalling 72.5 hours per fortnight.
Reporting directly to the Manager Community Development, the key responsibilities include:
- Selling and processing tickets for shows and events
- Undertake the creation and distribution of posters and flyers
- Manage theatre social media and websites
- Manage theatre digital media
- Develop and produce an in-house showcase brochure of upcoming shows and events
- Attendance at events/meetings after hours or on weekends.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 3 ($66,826pa) with commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 17/16 - Community Development Support Officer (Temporary) - (pdf 429.06 kB)
Applications for 17/16 – Community Development Support Officer should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria found on the last page of the Position Description
Applications are to be submitted online using the Online Job Application Form.
Applications close on Monday 22 May, 2017 at 5.00pm. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact the Manager Community Development – Tony Vaccaro on (07) 4783 9800.