Burdekin Shire Council is seeking applications for a Customer Services Officer. This is a maternity relief position for a period of up to 15 months. This is a full time position with the hours of work totalling 72.5 hours per fortnight.
This position is based in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) office with a focus around information management whilst still answering phone calls and responding to other Customer Service duties.
Reporting to the Manager Client Services the key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the implementation and migration of the Controlled Document Management System project (Microsoft SharePoint Upgrade) with support from the Web Services Coordinator and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Coordinator.
- Provide support and advice to Council Officers on the implementation of the current style guide.
- Provide assistance to Council Officers on the creation and migration of document templates.
- Provide high quality Customer Service to the Burdekin Shire Council’s external and internal customers.
- Record all service requests for the provision of works and tasks to be undertaken via our electronic Customer Request Management System.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 3 ($66,826pa) with the commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 17/38 - Customer Services Officer (Maternity Relief) - (pdf 202.12 kB)
Applications for 17/38 – Customer Services Officer (Maternity Relief) should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria found in the Position Description.
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods:
Applications close on Friday, 29 September 2017 at 5.00pm. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact Eileen Robinson – Manager Client Services on (07) 4783 9800.