Burdekin Shire Council is seeking applications for a Customer Service Centre Coordinator to coordinate and actively participate in the customer service functions of Council including reception, general enquiries, cash receipting, telephone enquiries and customer requests.
This is a full time position with the hours of work totalling 72.5 hours per fortnight.
Reporting to the Manager Client Services the key responsibilities include:
- Support the Manager of Client Services by providing timely advice and support for the Customer Service function of Council.
- Coordination of all operational and development aspects of the Customer Service Centre.
- Coordinate the collection of data from call centre software systems which monitor and evaluate the performance of the Customer Service Team against standards and provide accurate monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Responsible for the ownership of the receipting module for Technology One or responsible for the delegation of ownership to a trained Customer Service Officer.
- Liaise with other managers or relevant departments concerning work allocation for the range of support activities undertaken by the Customer Service Centre.
- Monitor and review website information to ensure content is current and factual.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 4 ($73,031pa) with the commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 17/50 - Customer Service Centre Coordinator - (pdf 211.7 kB)
Applications for 17/50 – Customer Service Centre Coordinator should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria found in the Position Description.
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods:
Applications close on Monday, 13 November 2017 at 9.00am. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact the Manager Client Services – Eileen Robinson on (07) 4783 9800.