Burdekin Shire Council is seeking applications for a Customer Services Officer. This position involves working on a rotational basis across the call centre and front counter.
This is a full time position with the hours of work totalling 72.5 hours per fortnight.
The key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality multifunctional Customer Service to the Burdekin Shire Council’s external and internal customers.
- Provide a positive and proactive service to customers through effective communication, conflict resolution, problem solving and advocacy.
- Process all service requests for the provision of works and tasks to be undertaken via our electronic Customer Request Management System.
- Receipting functions for customers by way of cash, cheques and EFTPOS facilities.
- Process efficiently all Council applications, permits and payments.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 3 ($66,826pa) with the commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 17/55 - Customer Services Officer - (pdf 207.12 kB)
Applications for 17/55 – Customer Services Officer should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria found in the Position Description.
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods:
Applications close on Friday, 8 December 2017 at 5.00pm. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact Eileen Robinson – Manager Client Services on (07) 4783 9800.