Burdekin Shire Council wishes to advise that the previously advertised bitumen reseal works have been rescheduled due to wet weather, the reseals will commence on the following dates and locations:
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 – Mango Avenue, Bartlett Road, Sayers Road, Seaforth Road
- Friday 26 May 2017 – Linton Road, Baker Road, Sibson Road, Bapty Road
- Monday 29 May 2017 – Fowler Road, Linton Road, Sibson Road
- Tuesday 30 May 2017 – Bapty Road, Bartlett Road
- Wednesday 31 May and Thursday 1 June 2017 – Daniel Road, Baker Road, Pioneer Road, Sayers Road
Residents are requested to have their vehicles parked away from the roadway as far as practicable to avoid bitumen overspray.
Motorists are asked to obey all directional signs and Traffic Controllers for their own safety and the safety of Council’s workforce.
Burdekin Shire Council would like to thank the residents and road users in anticipation of their patience during the construction period.
For further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800.