The following temporary road closures and changes to traffic conditions will be in place on Wednesday 28th June 2017 from 8.30am to 10.30pm for the hosting of the Burdekin Show.
Road Closures and Changed Traffic Conditions
- Craig Street will be closed at its intersection with Bruce Highway
- Bruce Highway traffic will be reduced to 40km/hr
- MacKenzie Street will be reduced to 40km/hr
Parking for the Burdekin Show will be available at the following locations
- Taxis and Disabled parking only in Craig Street with access via Mackenzie Street
- General parking on both sides of Mackenzie Street from Lynch Street to Jones Street
- General parking on Showgrounds side only on the Bruce Highway from Lynch Street to Ayr Cemetery
For further information please visit Council’s website www.burdekin.qld.gov.au or contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800.