Burdekin Shire Council is currently seeking applications for a Marketing and Box Office Officer.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage theatre social media and websites.
- Manage theatre digital media.
- Develop and produce an in-house showcase brochure of upcoming shows and events.
- Sell and process tickets for shows and events.
- Balance and reconcile all box office takings and process banking daily.
- Undertake the creation and distribution of posters and flyers.
- Attendance at events/meetings after hours or on weekends.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes at a minimum:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service role including money handling duties.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a small team, with a diverse range of customers, and with the public including children.
- Proven content marketing expertise, including experience producing and disseminating multi-format content.
- Demonstrated experience with content creation and social media platforms to increase customer awareness and community engagement.
- Excellent written communication skills for development of online content.
- QLD Blue Card and positive notice letter for working with children.
- Class C driver’s licence.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 3 ($67,828pa) with the commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 18/18 - Marketing and Box Office Officer - (pdf 198.3 kB)
Applications for 18/18 – Marketing and Box Office Officer should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria found in the Position Description
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods:
Applications close on Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 5.00pm. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact Christopher Patrick – Cultural Venues Manager on (07) 4783 9800.