Burdekin Shire Council is currently seeking applications for a Fuel Truck Driver within the Works section.
The primary duties of this position is to provide Council plant with fuel and oil supplies as required on the job site and any other duties allocated by the Works Overseer and Supervisors. It is necessary to liaise with and carry out instructions from the Workshop Superintendent or his representative on a regular basis. Council Depot grounds maintenance is a function of this position
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes at a minimum:
- MR (Medium Rigid) Drivers Licence.
- Current Dangerous Goods Licence.
- Demonstrated reading, writing, and mathematical volume calculation skills.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Traffic Management Implementation qualification or demonstrated ability to obtain the qualification.
- General Construction Induction White Card.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The gross fortnightly wage for this position is $1,999.34.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 18/28 - Fuel Truck Driver - (pdf 212.24 kB)
Applications for 18/28 – Fuel Truck Driver should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria found in the Position Description
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods:
Applications will close on Wednesday, 6 June 2018 at 5.00pm. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact the Works Overseer – Rob Potter on (07) 4783 9800.