Burdekin Shire Council is seeking applications for a Project Administration Officer – Disaster Relief Funding Arrangements (DRFA). This is a temporary, part time position for a period of two years with the hours of work totalling 64 hours per fortnight. Ongoing employment beyond the two-year period is not guaranteed.
The key responsibilities include:
- Compile Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) claims for natural disaster events including collating photographic evidence and costings for submission to the QRA MARS portal.
- Prepare, maintain and update submissions within the QRA MARS portal.
- Compile required reconciliation documentation for natural disaster events.
- Prepare progress claims and acquittal reports for the QRA.
- Liaise with the QRA, Operations Management and employees in relation to execution of approved works related to the Natural Disaster Event.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes at a minimum:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent general clerical experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise own work to meet deadlines and achieve outcomes.
- Minimum of a “C” Class Licence.Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 3 ($64,792pa) with the commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
- Job Vacancy 19/33 - Project Administration Officer - Disaster Relief Funding Arrangements (Fixed Maximum Tern 2 Years - Part Time) - (pdf 154.71 kB)
Applications for 19/33 – Project Administration Officer – DRFA (Temporary) should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods:
Applications close on Monday, 15 July 2019 at 5.00pm. Word or PDF format is preferable.
For further information please contact Wayne Saldumbide – Manager Operations on (07) 4783 9800.