Whether you’re using the internet at home or on your mobile, everything you do online uses data. Knowing how and when to use your mobile data or Wi-Fi can help you stay safer online and save money.
This FREE 1-hour webinar to learn:
- How to get the best value for money from your mobile data plan
- Tips on managing your data allowance
- How to keep your data costs down while out and about
- How to use public Wi-Fi safely
The presentation is offered by the Office of the eSafety Commissioner and is being hosted by the Burdekin Library via a web session. You don’t need to bring anything unless you want to take notes during the presentation. Although designed to help older Australians stay safer online, everyone is welcome. Bookings can be made at the Burdekin Library at 108 Graham Street or by phoning 4783 9970.
This is one in a series of webinar presentations on cyber safety to be held this month.
The other sessions will be
- Safe on Facebook – learn how to protect your privacy on Facebook and enjoy connecting with others online safely – 28 June– 10.30am
- Online shopping – learn how to shop and bank safely online – 25 June – 10.30am