The Burdekin Shire Council is committed to an open and friendly relationship with members of our community. Whether you’re telling us what we do well, or how we can improve, your feedback is important to us.
To rate the quality of service you received from our Customer Service Centre, you can complete our Customer Service Centre Survey.
If you would like to provide a compliment or complaint regarding actions or decisions made by Council, or by one of our councillors or officers, please:
- Call our Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800; or
- visit us at 145 Young Street, Ayr; or
- use our Online Contact Form; or
- download and complete our Complaint Form; or
- write to the Chief Executive Officer, Burdekin Shire Council, PO Box 974, Ayr QLD 4807
Printed complaint forms are also available from Council’s Customer Service Centre and the Burdekin libraries in Ayr and Home Hill.
To learn more about our Complaints Management System, visit our Complaints Management page.