Council invites interested parties to make an application for environmental activities funded through the Environmental (Enviro) Levy.
The activities must provide environmental benefits to the Burdekin and fall into at least one of the following categories:
- Aquatic weed management
- Wetland management
- Herbicide subsidy
- Coastal management and beach protection
- Biodiversity conservation, preservation an enhancement
- Stormwater litter management
- Water quality preservation
- Natural resource management
- Salinity and erosion management
- Management of local biosecurity matters such as declared pest animals and weeds
- Tree planting
- Fish restocking
- Other (see Enviro Levy Policy)
Applications are to be completed using the official application form. Guidelines have been prepared to assist you with your application.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an acquittal/project report within 6 weeks of the completion of the project.