Alexis Adams07 4783 9971
- Appointed to position of Library Services Manager July 2017.
- Prior to that worked as Manager Library Services at Cassowary Coast Regional Council and before that managed library services at Atherton Shire and Gladstone City Councils.
- Has professional qualifications in Librarianship and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
The Burdekin Library and the Home Hill Branch Library aim to provide and promote library services to the community. Management of library services is in cooperation with Council and the State Library of Queensland.
Areas of Responsibility
- Administration and management of library operations
- Develop and maintain stock collection
- Evaluate developments in the Library’s computerised management system and other technology
- Compile, submit and control budget
- Develop and maintain public relations and promotion of library services
- Compile statistical reports for Council and State Library of Queensland
- Report and recommend to Council on all matters dealing with library services