Dan Mulcahy07 4783 9821 0418 729 057
- Appointed to current position in 2014.
- Appointed Deputy Shire Clerk in 1986.
- Qualifications include Bachelor of Business and Certificate of Competency as Local Government Clerk.
- Member of Local Government Managers Australia Queensland Branch.
- Born and bred in Ayr. Married with two children.
The Governance and Local Laws department encompasses governance, licensing, insurance, property services, animal management, external contracts, and Environment and Health.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage corporate governance and local laws functions
- Ensure Council meets all mandatory corporate reporting requirements
- Provide direction and control for various legislative service departments including governance, licensing, insurance, grants and property services, animal management, external contracts and Environment and Health
- Maintain Council’s Local Laws
- Provide a central contact point for external government agencies on matters pertaining to the management and reporting of corporate governance and local laws