Kim Olsen07 4783 9800 0400 794 013
- Appointed Manager Financial & Administrative Services in 2014.
- Previously was Financial Accountant.
- Has Diploma of Business and more than 25 years’ experience in Local Government Finance.
- Born and bred in the Burdekin.
The Financial & Administrative Services Manager’s role is to oversee Council’s three finance sections and the administration and records section.
The Department’s role is to provide service, support and advice on budget, financial and taxation aspects of policy and operations for the Council, its customers and any controlled entities.
Areas of Responsibility
- Budget, financial, taxation and systems management
- Budget, financial and taxation reporting for statutory, external and internal purposes
- Treasury, debt and asset management
- Rating and Revenue Collection
- Strategic Planning and Leadership
- Administration and Records management