Eileen Robinson07 4783 9847 0429 648 514
- Appointed to position in 2014.
- Joined Council in 2007.
- Holds a Diploma in Business Management, Diploma in Human Resources, Advanced Diploma in Public Safety Specialising in Emergency Management, Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management, Certificate IV Frontline Management, Customer Service Manager with Customer Service Institute of Australia.
- Burdekin Local Disaster Management Group Coordinator. Trains staff and external agencies in disaster management as well as facilitating Council’s disaster management software and coordination centre.
Client Services covers a wide range of services and products for both internal and external customers including the following.
Areas of Responsibility
Customer Service Centre
The Customer Service Centre offers a wide variety of services to the residents of the Burdekin Shire. From general enquiries, customer requests, building and plumbing applications, animal registrations, licence and permit applications to rates payments. The Customer Service Centre has friendly staff waiting to help.
- advising the Council on disaster management
- the coordination of disaster management and disaster risk management planning
- development and training of Council staff and external agencies in disaster management
- facilitating Council’s disaster management software and coordination centre.
Support is provided to all areas of Council operations and the Burdekin Cultural Complex Board as regards employee matters.
Information and Communications Technology
Infrastructure and service support is provided for the Council as well as some local community organisations in the following areas:
- IT security, data assurance and operating parameters for the use of Council IT systems
- provision of equipment and networks to enable the IT systems to meet operating standards (including telecommunications and support during disasters)
- applications development, data management and software support
Safety and Quality
Advice is provided on all matters relating to work health and safety within the organisation.
Responsible for the quality management and continual improvement system that covers all policies and processes within Council.
Training and Development
Provide training to all council staff ensuring that all statutory training is provided.