The Customer Service Centre offers a wide variety of services to the residents of the Burdekin Shire. From general enquiries, customer requests, building and plumbing general information, animal registrations, licence and permit applications to rates payments. The Customer Service Centre has friendly staff waiting to help.
The Customer Service Centre is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday to help with all customer enquiries.
The Customer Service Centre is committed to providing the best possible service to our customers and to ensure all matters are dealt with in a professional manner by our friendly, informative and willing to help staff.
Areas of Responsibility
- General Enquiries
- Customer Requests for Service
- Building Applications general advice and receipting
- Plumbing Application general advice and receipting
- Dog and Cat Registrations
- Rates payments and advice
- General payments
- Community Information
- Licence and Permit Applications