Dan Mulcahy07 4783 9821 0418 729 057
- Appointed to current position in 2014.
- Appointed Deputy Shire Clerk in 1986.
- Qualifications include Bachelor of Business and Certificate of Competency as Local Government Clerk.
- Member of Local Government Managers Australia Queensland Branch.
- Born and bred in Ayr. Married with two children.
The Corporate Governance department encompasses governance, licensing, insurance, property services and external contracts.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage corporate governance and local laws functions
- Ensure Council meets all mandatory corporate reporting requirements
- Provide direction and control for various legislative service departments including governance, licensing, insurance, grants and property services and external contracts
- Maintain Council’s Local Laws
- Provide a central contact point for external government agencies on matters pertaining to the management and reporting of corporate governance and local laws