Governance and Property Officer
This section assists with the corporate governance and local laws functions of the Burdekin Shire Council.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the review of Local Laws and Subordinate Local Laws
- Lease preparation for Freehold and Reserve Land under the Land Act
- Processing applications under the Right to Information Act and the Information Privacy Act
- Coordination of Council’s Insurances including claims processing
- Land Matters and liaison with Department of Natural Resources and Mines