- Appointed Manager Operations in 2011.
- Has 12 years’ Civil Design experience and 15 years’ Civil supervisory experience.
- Qualifications include Associate Diploma in Civil engineering, Diploma in Project Management and Diploma in Local Government Administration.
- Core Member of the Burdekin Local Disaster Management Group.
- 32 years’ Local Government experience.
Responsible for construction and maintenance of the Shire’s roads and drainage networks, water supply and waste water infrastructure, parks, gardens, public conveniences and cemeteries.
Areas of Responsibility
- Works – including transport infrastructure and drainage
- Parks and Recreation – including playgrounds, cemeteries, public conveniences and streetscapes
- Water and Waste Water – potable water supply and waste water treatment
- Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (NDRRA)
- Purchasing and Store