The Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (NDRRA) section is responsible for preparing detailed estimates, works programs, progress claims and progress reports for Council’s NDRRA programs.
Areas of Responsibility
- Supervision of Council’s NDRRA contracts, contractors and Council’s Day Labour employees engaged in NDRRA works
- Negotiation and organisation of the engagement of private contracted plant and services
- Coordination of Council’s NDRRA works program
- Investigation of complaints from the public
- Supervision of construction and maintenance activitites including quality control
- Development and administering of contract documents for Council’s NDRRA program