07 4783 9961
0427 839 960
- Appointed Manager Planning and Development in 2004.
- Gained Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning in 2004 from the University of New England.
- Employed by the Burdekin Shire Council for 19 years. Worked on urban and regional planning issues affecting the Burdekin region during this time.
- Born and bred in the Burdekin.
The Planning and Development department provides advice and compliance services to ensure that development within the Shire is undertaken in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
Areas of Responsibility
- Preparation of Town Planning Scheme
- Facilities Management – Council Properties Maintenance
- Building Maintenance Requests – Council Properties
- Contracts and Tenders – Council Properties
- Development advice and approvals
- Reconfiguration of a Lot
- Material Change of Use