07 4783 8941
0427 121 878
- Appointed Manager Technical Services in 2009.
- Commenced work at Council in 1995 in the design office.
- Worked in private consulting engineering in Townsville for 15 years.
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Born and bred in the Burdekin.
Responsible for managing Council’s Engineering Services, Asset Management Framework, Design Office and Council’s Workshop including fleet and plant management.
Areas of Responsibility
The Manager of Technical Services is responsible for managing:
- Engineering Services
- Design Office
- Fleet and Plant Management
- Negotiation and management of Roads Maintenance Performance Contract with Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Asset Management
- GIS (Graphical Information System)