Material change of use of premises
- The start of a new use of the premises
- The re-establishment on the premises of a use that has been abandoned.
- Increasing the scale and/or intensity of an existing use.
Reconfiguration of a lot
- Creating lots by subdividing another lot.
- Amalgamating two or more lots.
- Rearranging the boundaries of a lot.
- Dividing land into parts by agreement (other than a lease for a term, including renewal options, not exceeding 10 years) rendering different parts of a lot immediately available for separate disposition or separate occupation.
- Creating an easement giving access to a lot from a constructed road.
- Filling or excavating.
- Operational work for reconfiguring a lot.
- Construction of a carpark.
- Roadworks relocating Council infrastructure.
- Stormwater drainage works.
- Replacing an advertising device on premises.
Please Note. Development can be made assessable by The Planning Act 2016 or a Planning Scheme. Levels of assessment for development are:
- Self Assessable.
- Code Assessable.
- Impact Assessable.
- Development requiring compliance assessment.