Forms required to apply for council services, licenses and permits are available from the Burdekin Shire Council Chambers at 145 Young Street in Ayr, or they can be downloaded and printed locally.  Once completed they should be returned to the Council (with any necessary fees) for processing.


Animal Management

Community Relations

Community Assistance

Development and Building Controls

Economic Development

Environmental Management

Financial Management


Public Health

Rates and Valuations

The Arts and the Library

Roads, Traffic, Transport and Drains


Water Supply

Comments are closed.