The Local Government (Finance, Plans and Reporting) Regulation 2010 provides that a local government must prepare a budget for its operating fund for each financial year.
The budget must be prepared on an accrual basis and include statements of the following for the financial year for which it is prepared and the next 2 financial years:
- financial position
- cash flow
- income and expenditure
- changes in equity.
Burdekin Shire Council’s current budget, and budget information from previous financial years can be downloaded or viewed for free by clicking the links below.
Download the current Budget Report
- 2018-2019 Budget Report - (pdf 3.07 MB)
Download previous Budget Reports
- 2017-2018 Budget Report - (pdf )
- 2016-2017 Budget Report - (pdf 7.95 MB)
- 2015-2016 Budget Report - (pdf 20.23 MB)
- 2014-2015 Budget Report - (pdf 1.11 MB)
- 2013-2014 Budget Report - (pdf 4.73 MB)
- 2012-2013 Budget Report - (pdf 1.31 MB)
- 2011-2012 Budget Report - (pdf 1.59 MB)
Earlier versions can be viewed at the Council Chambers on request.