Drive the future of your industry and influence innovation funding. Take the chance to be proactive and be part of the solution.
Innovation is crucial to the future of the agriculture sector. Have you say at an exclusive ‘farmer only’ event. This is your opportunity to participate and share your views about how future research can take shape and progress.
- Where: PCYC, 164 MacMillan Street, Ayr
- When: Monday, 25th July 2016
- Time: 10am – 12pm
Lunch provided for registered farmers.
This event is independently facilitated by John Pavone from Steps to the Future Coaching. Born and bred on a Burdekin sugarcane property, John has an appreciation for farming and an understanding of the cane industry. He completed an engineering apprenticeship and became an Executive Master of Business Administration, before establishing his coaching business.
- Take the opportunity to express all views during the session, with no idea too crazy or unachievable. Blue sky practicality is the order of the day.
- The result will be a prioritised list of innovative ideas that Burdekin cane farmers can trial for future nitrogen reduction. This will feed into the Sugarcane Innovations Programme and is supported through future innovation funding.
- There will be no industry representatives (field officers, extension staff, support staff, sales reps, millers etc) at this industry first ‘farmer only’ event.
- The session is organised and supported by NQ Dry Tropic’ Sugarcane Innovation Programme and is independently facilitated on the day.
Register now with Anthony Curro ator phone 0408 272 613.