Is your business ready for a disaster?
- What if the road between your home and your business were cut?
- What if your employees couldn’t get to work?
- What if your business premises lost its roof?
- What if power is cut to work or home for days?
Have you thought about these questions, but never written down the answers or made a plan? It’s time to disaster equip your business and put your ideas in writing.
Making a Business Continuity Plan is easier than you think!
At the workshop:
- Guest Speaker – hear the first-hand experience of a Proserpine business owner and their practical tips.
- Take home your own unique Business Continuity Plan – developed just for your business.
Register your interest to attend one of these short, free, hands-on workshops:
Please register with Dana Gludze – Disaster Management Officer:
- by email at
- or call the Council Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800.
The location will be advised closer to the workshop.