Job Vacancy 20/33 - HR Training and Development Officer (Maternity Relief)
We are seeking applications to fill the role of HR Training and Development Officer. This is a part time maternity relief position for a period of up to 15 months. Applications close 17 August 2020.
Burdekin Shire Council is seeking applications for a HR Training and Development Officer to implement the training and development function of Council. This is a temporary part-time maternity relief position of 55.5 hours per fortnight for a period of up to 15 months.
The key responsibilities include:
- Procurement, organisation and scheduling of all Training and Development activities for Council employees and associated travel and accommodation requirements
- Creation and maintenance of Council’s on-line training and awareness modules, using Adobe Captivate software or similar.
- Administrative maintenance of Council’s online training and learning management system (LMS), (currently Skytrust).
- Maintain and update the Training and Development intranet site including Council’s Plant Register, Skills Register and Authorised Persons Register.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual Training and Development reports to the Client Services Manager.
- Preparation and monitoring of Council’s annual Training and Development Budgets (OBUD, RBUD, RBUD2)
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The applicable salary is to a ceiling of Level 3 ($57,451pa) with the commencing salary dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 4783 9800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
Applications for 20/33 – HR Training and Development Officer (Maternity Relief) should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria
- Copies of relevant qualifications and licences
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods (Word or PDF format is preferable):
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail – Confidential Application No. 20/33, PO Box 974, Ayr Qld 4807
Applications close on Monday, 17 August 2020 at 5.00pm.
For further information please contact Belinda Tinus – Human Resources Coordinator on (07) 4783 9800.