Job Vacancy 20/35 - Cultural Venues - Front of House Supervisors (Casual)
We are seeking applications to fill the position of Cultural Venues - Front of House Supervisors (Casual). Applications close on Monday, 17 August 2020 at 5.00pm.
Burdekin Shire Council is currently seeking applications for casual Front of House (FOH) Supervisors. The position is responsible for front of house operations, including casual and volunteer staff, for events at Council’s Cultural VenuesHallHall;. The Front of House Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating all front of house event requirements, ensuring the delivery of a customer focused, industry best practice service.
The key responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients to promote and maintain a positive organisational image within the community.
- Ensure that the venues Covid Safe Plan is adhered to.
- Ensure all event personnel have the up-to-date requirements for the event.
- Liaise with the Friends of the Theatre to ensure that they have all the correct details for the upcoming event.
- Prepare and ensure the venue is ready for opening to the public.
- Ensure event times are met and the event runs smoothly.
- Ensure the venue is maintained and presented to a high standard during the event.
- Supervise bar and catering operations during the event.
- Supervise ticketing operations during the event.
Applicants should familiarise themselves with the entire position description.
The hourly rate for this position is $27.22 plus the applicable casual loading.
Application packages are available from the Human Resources Office on (07) 47839800 or you can download the application package using the following link.
Applications for 20/35 – Cultural Venues – Front of House Supervisors (Casual) should include:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- Statements addressing the selection criteria
- Copies of relevant qualifications and licences
Applications can be submitted using one of the following methods (Word or PDF format is preferable):
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail – Confidential Application No. 20/35, PO Box 974, Ayr Qld 4807
Applications close on Monday, 17 August 2020 at 5.00pm.
For further information please contact Christopher Patrick – Cultural Venues Manager on (07) 4783 9800.