Dead animals on Council property, e.g. on roads and footpaths, can be reported to Council for collection and disposal by a Compliance Officer.

While Council deals with dead animals on Council property, any dead animals on the highway are under the jurisdiction of the Department of Transport and Main Roads. Council will take any requests and forward them on to the Department for you.

For further information
If you would like to report a dead animal please call Council’s Customer Service Centre on (07) 4783 9800 or email

Comments are closed.